1. Ben reading in Russian.
2. Snowy mornings.
3. Fireworks outside our window.
4. A tiny Christmas tree and cinnamon candles at the foot of our bed.
5. A selfie.
6. Panade with Gruyere and Onion-Garlic Confit found here. So good.
7. Krispy Kremes found next to the Kremlin.
1. Re-watching Twin Peaks because nothing says creepy winter months than wondering what happened to Laura Palmer...
2. Reading Divergent finally. I know I'm late to the game and I'm sure everyone else has read it, but I really like it so far! If you've never heard of it, it's about a dystopian Chicago world in which society has been divided up into five factions each based on single core beliefs. Our narrator, however, does not seem to belong to any... which makes her... a divergent! But, for real, it's pretty interesting so far and there are definitely some storms brewing for the narrator who is like a half Katniss and a half Bella. Again, I don't feel like I need to explain it because it's a pretty popular book and there's a movie coming out in March, I believe. Have any of you read it? Did you like it?
3. My grandmother gave me some money for my birthday so I splurged on this Chanel lipgloss. I've never owned such a dark (or expensive!) lipstick, so I'm still figuring out how to pull it off. I really like it though.
4. Ben is making us pancakes and were drinking Bailey's in our coffee. Life is good.